[TYPO3-templavoila] Subtemplates of FCE as sub FCE

Fri Sep 8 07:57:05 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to use a kind "subtemplates" for FCE. I
am not thinking of subtemplates for print view.

I want to set up a FCE for enhanced output of Images with wrappers,
caption text, alt tag etc. I would like to use this in different other
FCE types without it copying each time into the DS but by a kind of
subtemplate include.

Is it possible to do something like this?

Regards