[TYPO3-templavoila] Paragraph Alignment Problems

Sean Brooks insanespiv at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 14:37:01 CET 2006

Dmitry,

Thanks for your quick response.  After removing my CSS the problem was still
there.  So I just started with a blank CSS and added 1 section at a time to
see what was causing the problem.  I was confident it was in the CSS. I
rebuilt my whole CSS from scratch and now the text alignment is working
fine.  I found the code that was causing the problem,  the new CSS is the
same as the old CSS with the exception of this code:

P.bodytext { text-align: justify; }

I am not sure why the problem still occurred when I totally removed the CSS
and when I totally removed that line and refreshed the cache.  But it works
now so I can't complain. Thanks again for the quick response.  This list
(archieved posts)has answered all of my questions throughout my setup
process.  I would also like to thank everyone involved.

Sean