[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE - SC / CO issue

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Oct 12 16:00:42 CEST 2006

Jacob Rasmussen wrote:
> If I map the field_container as INNER, I can't map the field_element to
> the div.sponsor_container... I have also tried to map field_container as
> OUTER, map field_element as OUTER

Then try mapping field_container as OUTER and field_element as INNER :)
I remember one of them must be OUTER, another - INNER but I never could
remember the order. I think if you map first as OUTER, it disappears as
tag from output. But mapping second as INNER shows it in output. And you
can map CO as INNER and still have subelements in it.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs