[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE - SC / CO issue

Jacob Rasmussen jr at concare.net
Thu Oct 12 15:19:01 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry,

> >   SC | field_container | Map to <div
> class="sponsor_container">, INNER
> > ( I have also tried mapping it to the <div class="heading"> with a
> > RANGE to "div.sponsor_container[1]"m and using the OUTER type )
> >     CO | field_element | Map to <div
> class="sponsor_container">, INNER

> > The thing is, that I need to have the <div
> class="sponsor_container">
> > because of the styling, but if I try to map the SC as INNER, it is
> > impossible to map the subelements..
>

> Map "CO | field_element" as OUTER and see if it helps :)

If I map the field_container as INNER, I can't map the field_element to
the div.sponsor_container... I have also tried to map field_container as
OUTER, map field_element as OUTER and change mode on the field_container
to INNER, but then TV drops the field_element mapping (and all other
subelements).
So something else have to be done :)

Of course I could map both th field_container and field_element as
OUTER, but then I don't have the DIV in the output.

Rgds
Jacob