[TYPO3-templavoila] 1.1.1

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Oct 11 14:48:56 CEST 2006

Hi!

Franz Koch wrote:
> ok, I see the problem. But wouldn't it be "better" to remove the
> directive for the object path?

It was a choice too but I decided to preserve data. Better preserve than
loose. But now I think it could be a better solution...

> Well, this only works in the main DS and not in the local processing
> field, so any changes made are lost on a DS update.

Interesting, I need to check this. You should be able to change content
of <TypoScript> tag by local processing.

> Or ignoring the TSObjPath in main DS but allowing in local processing DS?

They are merged together. I expected that local processing will override
<TypoScript> in DS.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs