[TYPO3-templavoila] 1.1.1

Franz Koch typo at fx-graefix.de
Wed Oct 11 11:27:41 CEST 2006

Hi Dimitry,
> There is a new version of templavoila with several bug fixes.

as always good job - but I really miss the possibility to override the field type with TypoScriptObjectPath. This is so handy. I use it to "redirect" the rendering of the field type "content" to a external TS in my main template, where I apply some conditional rendering settings. Why has this feature (it is one in my eyes) been canceled? Is there any possibility to activate this feature with some PageTS or some additional propperties in the overrideDS?

Thanks.

PS: The charset of your messages is KOI8-R. It's not a problem for me, but maybe utf-8 would be more common :)
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch