[TYPO3-templavoila] permission problem BUG?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Nov 30 09:54:13 CET 2006

Hi!

Peter Klein wrote:
> 1 is using TemplaVoila, the other 2 uses the old 4 column system.

This was never tested and we advise to use one model in one tree.

> When the BE user one one of the non-TV site tries to create a page, he get's
> a TV requester, asking him to choose "Select a template for your new page:"
> which belongs to the TV module, and should NOT appear on the sites that
> doesn't use TV.
> Specially as it makes no sense to select a template that is not used on that
> site!?!
>
> Why does this show up on my non-TV sites? and how do I remove it.

It means that you use TV page module. There are two page modules: green
with TV icon and normal (usually disabled by TV). What you need is to
adjust user settings to show them different page modules.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs