[TYPO3-templavoila] permission problem BUG?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Nov 29 13:37:17 CET 2006

Hi List. I have a hosting where I got 3 different domains.

1 is using TemplaVoila, the other 2 uses the old 4 column system.

My problem is that when a BE user one one of the non-TV site tries to create
a page, he get's this error:
-- cut --
Access Error

You don't have access to this module.
-- cut --

I then tried giving the BE user access to ALL fields/modules, and then this
happens:

When the BE user one one of the non-TV site tries to create a page, he get's
a TV requester, asking him to choose "Select a template for your new page:"
which belongs to the TV module, and should NOT appear on the sites that
doesn't use TV.
Specially as it makes no sense to select a template that is not used on that
site!?!

Why does this show up on my non-TV sites? and how do I remove it.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd