[TYPO3-templavoila] Migrate to Templavoila

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Nov 14 09:44:33 CET 2006

Hi!

Matthias Nott wrote:
> I've recently had to migrate a site to Templavoila. I didn't find
> resources on how to efficiently migrate the content. So I wrote a small
> script.
>
> Perhaps this may be of help for someone else:
>
> http://www.mnsoft.org/migrate_templavoila.0.html

I took a quick look and it seems that your script manually creates
flexform. Generally it means that it does not take several things into
account (like localization paradigm or new xml format).

Migration plugin is planned but when - hard to say...

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs