[TYPO3-templavoila] Maybe bug with LOAD_REGISTER in lib.myTSObj?

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Tue May 23 13:00:50 CEST 2006

Hi Ernesto,

> I haven't really understood the problem, but there was this issue:
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=313

hmm, I had replyed to your answer, but it didn't show up in Thunderbird - so here again.

It's indeed this bug and the "patch" worked. I'm using 4.0 and a patched version of csc (the FF rendering bug). It seems that I used csc from RC3 for patching and didn't notice the small changes in shipped version of 4.0.

Thanks.
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch