[TYPO3-templavoila] Editing type: imagefield

Vandemaele David david.vandemaele at telenet.be
Tue May 23 11:58:01 CEST 2006

Every page of the site has a different sidebarimage. So, the content
editor should be able to choose the right sidebarimage. I've created
data element 'sidebar' with 'editing type' image field.
When i want to add an image to a certain page, I have to do this via the
  page settings, and not via the same way you add a textelement.
Can this be achieved, or will I have to teach my client how to use this?

David