[TYPO3-templavoila] frontend form for fce

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri May 19 13:11:36 CEST 2006

Hi!

Klaus Hinum wrote:
> e.g. to let the users enter the benchmark results of their machines in
> an fce.

Form support if FE is not very good (=bad) in typo3. If I need such
things, I usually do extensions that use TV as templating engine.

Check this out: http://www.calis.lv/apsveikumi/jauns-apsveikums/
This is not in English but you can see a form and form is rendered by
templavoila. It all implemented inside plugin.

Dmitry.