[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE - Tabs for a single section TV 1.0.1 (50% done)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri May 5 13:39:41 CEST 2006

Hi!

Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
> thanks for your answer - detached from the tabs is it possible to assign
> a background color for my sections
> - I need to separate the sections so that editing the content is more
> comfortable.... :(

I understand (I had the same problem as you do) but I do not think that
it is possible (though I can be wrong). Styles for flexforms are managed
by typo3 (not by templavoila) and defined in $TCA. Since flexform is
just one field in $TCA, I do not think it is possible to color it. you
may want to read section about visual styles in "Core APIs" but I am not
sure that solution will be there.

Dmitry.