[TYPO3-templavoila] Copy content elements to another language

Jan Wulff messages at janwulff.de
Wed May 3 16:58:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

back in decembre I was told in this group, that the possibility to copy all
content elements in the templavoila page modul from one language to
another, instead of having to copy each one manually, will be in 1.0.0. I
don't want to to be impatiently or impolite, but I haven't found this
feature in 1.0.1 so far and I'm asking myself if I've just overlooked it or
if there's a reason why it hasn't made it in this version? I know, that
it's now possible to leave the page of an alternative language blank to
display the same structure as in the default language, but what I need is
to copy all elements and then delete some of them, so there will be only a
selection of the default language elements in the translation.

Best Regards
Jan