[TYPO3-templavoila] Clipboard available in TV page module?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri May 5 08:17:00 CEST 2006

Hi!

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> I think I'm quite familiar with the TV code and if you think it's ok I could
> make a patch against TV 1.0.1 so this feature get's into the TV directly and
> doesn't need to get added via those "bad" XCLASSes.

+1

> I mostly could solve the clipboard problem without extending the mod1/index.php
> class except for the place where the clipboard get's displayed. I didn't want
> to add it to a sidebar cause it is a tradition that the clipboard is at the bottom
> of the module.

+1 for bottom.

> But I would also have to change t3lib/class.t3lib_clipboard.php - at least that's
> what I'm doing currently - There's no other way to get an "interoperable" clipboard
> between TV and the traditional Page Module (or List module).

Heh... I think such change can be proposed. Core was already extended a
number of times even for less used extensions (like OBTS). Why not
extend it more if it does not hurt? I will give you +1 there. The only
thing you probably have to add to your clipboard form is field name.
I.e. 'XML|pages:sDEF:...' should be
'XML|pages:tx_templavoila_flex:sDEF:...' if I got it right.

Dmitry.