[TYPO3-templavoila] Tab 'page related information' - does it work with TV 0.7.0?

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Fri Mar 31 22:14:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

I was wondering if the TV page-module tab 'page related information' is
working again in 0.7.0 and if how. I couldn't get it working on my
dev-system (RC2, 0.7.0 from TER) - same with background-colour of the
bar etc.

Is it inteded to work for 1.0? It's not really necessary for the
workflow, but a nice feature. More important would be that shortcuts can
be translated from within page module and that content can be placed in
shortcut-pages for inheritance/content-slide (allready in bugtracker).

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch