[TYPO3-templavoila] Using DAM in TemplaVoila FCE DS?

Karl-Ernst Kiel kekiel at kekiel.de
Fri Mar 31 20:46:08 CEST 2006

Hi!

I´m trying to create an FCE with images that should be choosen from my
DAM assets, keeping the "File reference" in the "Usage" section of the
Media-List up to date.

The extension dam_content does the job for "traditional" Image-elements
- but what about FCE´s?

Any ideas? (Probably some kind of code in the FCE DataStructure, but I
can´t find any hint...?!)

(I alredy tried this in the DAM-Newsgroup, but no one answered :-( So
I´m trying again here in Templavoila´s.)

Thanks in advance!
Karl-E.