[TYPO3-templavoila] Bug? CE inside Flexform view: impossible to enter page-content

Tomas Broeker broekth at web.de
Fri Mar 31 15:46:17 CEST 2006

Hi Kasper,

yes, I see. It is a little bit difficult to explain it not knowing the
right terms for the different views (pages? layouts?).

So let me try to explain it once again (this time with screenshots).

Pic view1:
Thats the usual view you have when you use a FCE with some ce-fields.

Pic view2:
Here should be such a ce-field as well. It is a ce-field in a section
and in another section.
Like:
<section>
    <section>
       <ce-field>
Here the field for creating content elements inside the ce-field doesn't
appear.

Pic view3:
So I thought I could enter it in this view. But ... it is not possible.
Because clicking the little folder icon on the right side only opens the
page tree for selecting a page. But it isn't possible to enter/create a
content element here.

I hope now you can understand what I mean!?

Regards
Thomas

PS: Another point to that ce-in-section-in-section: I checked the xml
code and it seems to be okay. If you need the code I can post it as well.