[TYPO3-templavoila] feature idea: TSOPcount for repetitive sections

Tomas Broeker broekth at web.de
Wed Mar 29 23:31:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

I hust had an idea I find quite useful for implementing repetitive objects:
I assume when I have one element inside of a section and this element is
a TSOP then the path is in every repetition the same, isn't it?
But usually you want to show different objects in the different objects.

For example:
you want to implement news into the section: 1st you have a picture,
then an introduction to the theme (e.g. a news category) and afterwards
you want to display the news articles of that category.

If the TS object path would work like a counter you could say:
- 1st repitition of TSOP: category id=10
- 2nd repitition of TSOP: category id=10+1

Just an idea ... what do you think about it?

Regards
Thomas