[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila Content Rendering

Wed Mar 29 02:21:21 CEST 2006

Hello List,

I've been working with templavoila for only a couple of weeks now, and I
love it!  Thank you Robert and team for creating this great extension.

I'm trying to do something, and I've made some progress, but I'm stumped
at one point.  I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Here is what I'm trying to do:

I want each content element within a templavoila block to be styled a
certain way, except for the last content element in the block.

Here is what I've tried so far:

The first thing I tried was something like this:
(in Typoscript Setup field)
tt_content.text.20.wrap = before|after

Obviously, that will wrap absolutely every text block with before|after.
   And only text blocks.  Not quite what we want.

I want to get specific within a templavoila content block.  Here's how
I've tried that:

             <field_content type="array">
                 <tx_templavoila type="array">
                     <eType>ce</eType>
                     <TypoScript>
	10= RECORDS
	10.source.current=1
	10.tables = tt_content
	10.wrap = before|after
			</TypoScript>
                 </tx_templavoila>
                 <TCEforms type="array">
                 </TCEforms>
             </field_content>

The only difference from the default is the line:
10.wrap = before|after
With this config, the total output in the block is wrapped once. Like this:
	before
	content block 1
	content block 2
	content block 3
	after

The (almost) obvious thing to do here is some sort of optionsplit, like
with menus.
	10.wrap = before|after |*||*| finalBefore|finalAfter
But that gives the same effect as before.

Since 10 is a RECORD object, I've looked at the properties available for
it, and tried the following configs:

10.conf.tt_content.stdWrap.wrap = before|after |*||*| finalBefore|finalAfter
10.conf.tt_content.wrap = before|after |*||*| finalBefore|finalAfter
10.stdWrap.wrap = before|after |*||*| finalBefore|finalAfter
10.wrap = before|after |*||*| finalBefore|finalAfter

I've also tried putting in allWrap and innerWrap, but those seem to have
no effect.  Apparantly, optionsplit only works with menus.

None of these attempts affected the individual content elements; they
only affected the TV content block as a whole.

I'm not certain how to use the conf property of the RECORDS object.  Is
this what I need to figure out?

Is there a templavoila property I can insert that will control how each
contained element is wrapped?

I've worked my way completely through the doc_tut_ftb1 tutorial.

Sorry for the lengthy explanation, but I wanted to lay out as much as I
can to start with.

-david