[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila 1.0 - feature freeze

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Tue Mar 28 14:01:40 CEST 2006

Hi Robert,
> Yes, that's not relevant. BTW, we call it now
> "translationParadigm=free" (aka 'r' paradigm) and
> "translationParadigm=bound" (aka 'k' paradigm)

I allready read about that - but 'r' and 'k' are easier to remember ;)

> Anyway, as I tend to be strict about feature freezes and you posted your
> message 6 1/2 hours after my post ;-) I ask you to prepare a feature
> request for TV 1.1 and post it to the bug tracker ... Okay?

Doh ;-) but yes, I'm fine with it as I know where to fix it in my
installation :-)
A quick fix would be to simply remove the submitted variable
'localizationMode' from the url that calls alt_doc.php which would be in

--- 'mod1/index.php' line 1584, TV 0.7.0 ---------
$redirectLocation=$GLOBALS['BACK_PATH'].'alt_doc.php?'.$params.$returnUrl.'&localizationMode=text';
- to ---------------------------------------------
$redirectLocation=$GLOBALS['BACK_PATH'].'alt_doc.php?'.$params.$returnUrl;

That way the BEuser excludeFields are limiting the form. I'll put that
stuff to the bugtracker when I find some time.

I made some suggestions (besides of this one) for the editing workflow
with TVs page-module in the topic 'Localization Guide' from Kasper in my
post from 03-23-2006, but did not get any response about them. Maybe you
could have a look at them by time.
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch