[TYPO3-templavoila] Localization Guide

Marc Ehret me at kenx.de
Wed Mar 22 12:56:24 CET 2006

Good morning..

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> I think it should be simply set to "ALL" by default. What do you,
> people, think about it?

Basically, I wanted to point to another "problem":

For usability reasons, there should be the possibility to choose the
langugage you want to edit. Imagine the site is configured for 3
languages and your FCE has 2 RTE fields. 3 x 2 = 6 instances of the RTE
(not to mention a lot of other fields).

I think it's more userfriendly to restrict editing to only one
(selectable by the editor) language.
And a selectable second language/ all other languages should just be
_displayed_ beneath.

Just my 2 kopeeks.(?)

marc.