[TYPO3-templavoila] Localization Guide

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Mar 22 11:22:18 CET 2006

> I think it should be simply set to "ALL" by default. What do you,
> people, think about it?

Na,

In fact the _reason_ why "ALL" must be set is because you use
"config.sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated" and not " = 1".
What people choose depends on the "strictness" of their localization
strategy; If default english content is acceptable if nothing else is
available - or not.

I know this is not exactly the same but this flag interacts with how
important the language selector becomes as you can see.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"