[TYPO3-templavoila] Localization Guide

Marc Ehret me at kenx.de
Tue Mar 21 14:39:23 CET 2006

Hi!

After reading the document (twice) I thought by myself:
"This is so diabolically clever that Kasper must have been sitting in a
fake island volcano, stroking a large white cat and laughing fiendishly
when he thought of it."

So I've tested some configurations and it seems to work. Unfortunately
not with flexible content elements. Only the default language is
displayed in the frontend.

With standard elements everything is fine.

page: mode "Disabled"
fce: mode "Inheritance"

config.sys_language_mode = content_fallback
config.sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated

is set.

Am I missing something?

marc (weeping...)