[TYPO3-templavoila] Multilanguage setup - what am I missing?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Mar 20 11:28:22 CET 2006

Hi!

Brian Bendtsen wrote:
> I changed this in the DS XML structure:
>         <langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
>         <langDisable type="integer">1</langDisable>
> to:

>         <langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
>         <langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>
> and then it worked. I better write that down.

This is "inheritance" mode. For _page_ DS you need "disabled" mode
(because it is container for real content elements):

   <langDisable type="integer">1</langDisable>

This is what guide says:
Use this type for FlexForm elements working as “container elements”
providing structures for other content elements. In such cases it is
highly unlikely that you want localization of the content element reference.

Kasper, please, correct me if I am wrong again :)

Dmitry.