[TYPO3-templavoila] Bugs and usability?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Mar 20 08:27:41 CET 2006

Hi!

Tomas Broeker wrote:
> But I couldn't find it in FTB
> where this behaviour is described. So I still have to log out an in
> again to get an empty start. Please could you tell me where I can find
> it in FTB? I hope there is also the explanation how to do it without
> logout(login).

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_ftb1/current/view/1/4/
The first step is - like with the page template - to go to the File >
Filelist module, click the template file, select “TemplaVoila” and then
begin to build the Data Structure that fits our needs. We will do so
here as well.

Hint: If you experience that old mapping information is shown to you in
the module, then just press “Clear all” and it will be gone.

I found it useful if I need to build similar data structures.

Dmitry.