[TYPO3-templavoila] Bugs and usability?

Tomas Broeker broekth at web.de
Sun Mar 19 20:35:11 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>>2. BUG: When I edited an existing DS/TO and then go to the Filelist to
>>click on an HTML-Template and select TemplaVoila (e.g. to build a new
>>DataStructure), I don't get an empty DataStructure. Instead I get the DS
>>I made the last changes on.
>

> I am not sure if it is a bug. At least, it is described in FTB, so it
> can be expected behaviour.

I just stumbled about this "bug" again. But I couldn't find it in FTB
where this behaviour is described. So I still have to log out an in
again to get an empty start. Please could you tell me where I can find
it in FTB? I hope there is also the explanation how to do it without
logout(login).

Thanks in advance.
Thomas