[TYPO3-templavoila] Continue f. t.team.core: Templavoila localization

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Fri Mar 17 12:34:30 CET 2006

Hi!

Kasper Skaarhoej wrote:
> I await (over the weekend?) a patch from you. I expect that your patch is
> mainly affecting mod1/index.php and for each functionality you implement you
> make it switched on by some $this->localizationParadigm == "R" flag (then we
> make it switchable via Page TSconfig which is the right way for that)

No "R" or "K", please!!! Make them at least constants! "R" and "K" are
totally unclear. In fact reminds me "A", "P", "M", "Z" and NULL in one
project, they all meant "true". No one could tell why it is four letters
and NULL, it just were so "for historical reasons". Make it more
understandable, please!

> Me, as an administrator, is not interested in this; I want to see all
> elements on the page to get an overview of exceptions. I shouldn't have to
> flip through all languages to do that!

Well, administrator can be translator as well :) We have to work this way.

Dmitry.