[TYPO3-templavoila] TV fields not showing up

wes currier typo3 at wesfx.com
Sat Mar 4 14:23:56 CET 2006

So can I not place two CO's together?

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>

> So, there are some errors in DS but there are also clearly six blocks
> with a number of CE fields in them. Try to cleanup errors and see if it
> helps.

Well I asked on the thread before this one what are the best practices
and got no response.

I wanted to know if I should map everything when creating the DS and
then create another TO with just the items I need. I plan on using this
  one HTML for all my pages and altering the css to create the format I
need.

I will use FCE's to add news to the sub area for example.
Or, for example, should I map the header and leave the branding and
search div's to content elements or FCE's?

Some sites will have main and local menus in the nav_main while others
will have it divided between the two nav div's. The "main" is the
content area and will use FCE's for different looks.

Basically I have:

Root            [co]
  page             [co]
    +--header       [el]