[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila mapping problem

Werner Weissenfels weissenfels at gmx.de
Fri Jun 30 08:52:02 CEST 2006

> Cate said:
>
> The error message "no content found" is a bit misleading,
> becs what it really means is either you are mapping
> inner/outer/range wrong, OR the way you have your html, while
> it might validate, isn't going to work with the TV mapping as
> you are trying to do it.

Hi Cate,

Thank you for your suggestions but I don't think that's the problem.
I thought about this, and to try it out I used the sample files from the
Futuristic Template Building tutorial and tried the mapping exactly as
described in the tutorial - and had the same problem. So either the tutorial
is wrong or I have some other problem which would seem to be related to my
installation or configuration, as the extension seems ot work for others. I
don't really believe it's the tutorial, even if it is not fully up-to-date
for the current version of templavoila. So I guess it is something in my
installation, and I have no idea what.

For now I have given up on trying to make TV work and I am using the
Template Auto-Parser instead. Might not be as nice, but I can make it work
and I got some understanding of how it functions from its tutorial.

Regards,
Werner