[TYPO3-templavoila] How to set up an extension on every page in the site - in the template

Jes davinci at REMOVE.mail.tdcadsl.dk
Wed Jun 28 18:28:11 CEST 2006

> It points there by default if I remember correctly. Check docs for this
> extension, TS setup may have a property to set PID. Also you can try
> setting PID through constants editor in Web>Template. Look under CONTENT
> category. There are many constants there and one of them points to that
> PID.
>
> Dmitry.

I managed to make it work with this extensin "newloginbox_linkfactory".
  I just need to figure out why it does not display the labels for the
form. :-)

Best regards

Jes