[TYPO3-templavoila] fce and templavoila 1.0.1 wizard bug/problem ?

Tim Kleigrewe x27 at e27.com
Wed Jun 21 13:11:41 CEST 2006

hi dimtry

i read the "frontend localization guide" from kasper and found good
hints there, thanks !

the problem is that on "modfiy DS / TO" the complete META area is
removed and has to be copied back to the xml strukture. even if you dont
change anything there, thats quite confusing for a TV novice like me.

if i copy back to xml

        <langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
        <langDisable type="integer">1</langDisable>

it works.

the pagetree created by the wizard stays defect in case of selecting a
different template without setting "general record storing" on that
particular page.

i tried a manual created TV pagetree beneath. FCEs works there.

two questions:
is it possible to build a complete website with "langDisable=1" and add
a language 3month later without destroying / rebuilding the page?

what is the best way to edit a created and used to/ds and keep the site
running ? it seems that you have to be quite carefully there.

thank you very much !

tim