[TYPO3-templavoila] Empty pages...

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jul 25 02:20:39 CEST 2006

Hi Heimo

>I dont know, what I did wrong in the other two ways.

Happens like this sometimes ... could be becs you selected the wrong html
tags, or becs the "inner" or "outer" selection was the wrong one, or becs
the html wasn't actually syntactically correct - or becs the way the content
elements or whatever were selected was the wrong choice. Sorry I cant be
more specific.

>I have Typo3 4.0 installed and the Extension manager offered me
>TemplaVoila 0.4.0 which I use now.

Its probably a good idea to upgrade the TV to 1.0.1, the newest version - it
runs on 4.0 quite well.

Regards
Cate