[TYPO3-templavoila] Empty pages...

Heimo Ponnath ponnath at heimo.de
Tue Jul 25 02:04:20 CEST 2006

Hi,

my first steps in templaVoila -and I get empty pages: The resulting
page sources show nothimg between the body-tags.

First I followed the "futuristic template building": Empty pages.

Then I found the text of Marlies Cohen "TemplaVoila - Cheat Sheet",
corrected some mistakes and hopefully viewed at the result: Empty
pages again.

At last I found "Minute Website with Dynamic Content" by Kasper
Skarhoj and followed his video step by step: Yes, now I got at last
the Website working!

Fine, but I dont know, what I did wrong in the other two ways.

Can anyone of you give me information where to look for errors, or
could you pls give me infos about some new literature?

I have Typo3 4.0 installed and the Extension manager offered me
TemplaVoila 0.4.0 which I use now.

I hope, you can help a bloody beginner...

Best wishes

Heimo
--
Heimo Ponnath Design, Rotenhäuserstr. 51, 21109 Hamburg
Tel: 040-753 47 95,Fax: 040-752 68 03, http://www.heimo.de/