[TYPO3-templavoila] Contactform with TemplaVoilà

Norman Sand norman.sand at sanddesign.de
Thu Jul 20 08:36:03 CEST 2006

Hi there,

thanks so far for your answer.

> Christopher wrote:
>> I don't understand your question; using Templavoila has no effect on
>> what content elements are available for your use. Can elaborate about
>> why you can't use the regular form element?
>
> Christopher is right.
>
> If you are not working under admin user, check what content element
> types you can use.
>
> Dmitry.

I am working as an admin user. For better understanding I've put two
pictures on my webserver to show what I mean.

http://www.medianer.de/normal.jpg
http://www.medianer.de/templavoila.jpg

There are two buttons: The "old" page-button
and a new one for Templavoila. Clicking the old one gives me the standard
Typo3-menu for the content of the page.
The new button is different. Here I can click on the pencil-icon and
change the content of my page along with some other kind of settings like
name, template,... but I can't find any way to use the build in content
elements...

I followed the instructions of the "Futuristic Template Building"
(http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_ftb1/current/view/),
but there seemed to be some differences between the old and the new
version of Typo3.

Can anyone tell me, which way I have to go?

Thank you very much!

Norman