[TYPO3-templavoila] Languages and translations

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Jan 31 22:39:28 CET 2006

Hi!

Martin Koch Andersen wrote:
> Hello Dmitry,
>
> Dmitry Dulepov skrev:
>> Martin Koch Andersen wrote:
>>> I was told this bug has been solved, but apparently it has not.
>>
>> Do not know who told you this but it was another similar bug that was
>> solved.
>> When page is copied, the same problem happended. This bug (with page
>> copying,
>> not content element!) was solved. Error while copying content still
>> exists.
>
> I probably mix up the two similar bugs.
>
> Has this one been reported?

No, but I already found where is the problem :) I will try to fix it soon.

> Thanks you again for your kind assistance. You seem to be the only
> person willing and capable of answering my many questions. Are the
> questions silly, I mean is there some hidden resource I am not aware of,
> or is the community just tired? :)

If you mean TemplaVoila, I am heavily using it for more than a year and recently
started to fix bugs in it (with Robert's kind permission). So I know it quite well.

As to other typo3 questions, I simply like to learn and solve puzzles. It always
pays back. Why not to share knowledge if it is not a "Hello, world!" question? :)

Dmitry