[TYPO3-templavoila] Languages and translations

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Tue Jan 31 20:42:16 CET 2006

Hello Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov skrev:
> Martin Koch Andersen wrote:
>> I was told this bug has been solved, but apparently it has not.
>
> Do not know who told you this but it was another similar bug that was solved.
> When page is copied, the same problem happended. This bug (with page copying,
> not content element!) was solved. Error while copying content still exists.

I probably mix up the two similar bugs.

Has this one been reported?

Thanks you again for your kind assistance. You seem to be the only
person willing and capable of answering my many questions. Are the
questions silly, I mean is there some hidden resource I am not aware of,
or is the community just tired? :)

Kind regards,

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."