[TYPO3-templavoila] Sharing a DS Among Templates with One and Two Columns

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Jan 17 11:08:44 CET 2006

Hi!

Robert Lemke wrote:
> It's not possible yet but there's a feature request already posted at
> bugs.typo3.org. If you're lucky, I manage to implement that for TYPO3 4.0 -
> or you someone sends me a patch ;-)

Hm-m-m... Data entring (and display in page module) is based on DS, not
TO, right? To implement single-column editing in a two-column DS, page
module should take TO's local processing into account. Local processing
can change field type from "ce" to "none" and cause page module to
display one column. Probably other ways are possible as well.

Just thinking... :)

Dmitry.