[TYPO3-templavoila] Flexible Content Elements indexing &searching

John Angel angel_john at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:22:26 CET 2006

Hi Robert,

>> What about advanced search and limiting search to certain fields?
> limiting serach to certain fields is not possible (yet).

So it will be possible in couple of months?

Since I am new with TYPO3, it seems like a good idea to start using the
newest features, like TemplaVoila and Flexible Content Elements.

I was wondering do you suggest using FCE instead of Text w/image element
right away?

We are actually talking about future path in developing TYPO3. Since we can
easily simulate Text w/image using FCE, is it planned to do so in future
versions?

And here is the feature request :) To separate multilanguage translations of
FCE into several tabs - it is very distracting to have all language versions
on the same page. Page loading time is very long when having several
instances of RTE on the same page, also.

Many thanks,
John