[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila > Style Your Pages based on their Alias or UID

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Thu Feb 23 14:27:09 CET 2006

Hi,
> Config:
> Linux/Ubuntu/typo3.8.1
> Templavoila
>
> Has anyone some ideas or links ect. to realize this?

A simple condition should do it if I understand you right:

----
[usergroup = 1]
page.stylesheet = a.css
[usergroup = 2]
page.stylesheet = b.css
[usergroup = 3]
page.stylesheet = c.css
[usergroup = 4]
page.stylesheet = d.css
[global]
----

that's it. If TV doesn't care about this stylesheet (which I don't
believe) then simply don't add the stylesheets from the pageheader to
your TV-template and add them manually by TS. Like this:

----
page.headerData {
   50 = TEXT
   50.value (
	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" rev="stylesheet"
href="{$baseurl}{$template.basepath}{$template.userpath}screen.css"
charset="utf-8" media="screen, projection" title="Standard" />
	#... some more, print css, favicon, whatever
   )
}
----

--