[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila > Style Your Pages based on their Alias or UID

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Feb 23 01:58:50 CET 2006

remco zwaan wrote:
> Hi fokes,
>
> I have designed an extranet-solution that is used by 300 FE's, devided in 4
> groups. Now i want to realize that based on which group the FE is...a
> certain template/stylesheet is loaded. I read the articel
> http://diaryproducts.net/about/cms/typo3/css_style_page_alias_uid but thats
> bases on the *auto-template-parser.*
>
> Config:
> Linux/Ubuntu/typo3.8.1
> Templavoila

If you just want ot include a stylesheet based on the FE user which is logged in
i have a ready to run extension for you ... you have to set the stylesheet in each
user and you can for sure easily adopt it so it works for FE-user-groups. (Contact
me private - it's not in TER)

It is based on "css_select" (or somehow like that)

greets,
Bernhard