[TYPO3-templavoila] Multilingual pages with TV 0.5.0 CVS and Typo3 4.0 Beta3

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Tue Feb 21 11:23:02 CET 2006

Hi list,
maybe this is a 'bug' as of not finished efforts in cvs or I'm simply to
stupid to set up a multilingual page with TV.

I've installed Typo3 4.0 beta3 and the cvs-version of templavoila 0.5.0
from 8th february (from http://t3nighties.think-open.org/) as I don't
get it how to login to cvs (didn't work with the tried client).

I've allready installed multiple TV-sites and can say that I'm allready
used to it. Now I need to setup a multilingual page (singletree concept)
and I've done it allready, but without TV.

What I have done so far:
- Typo3 is configured for 3 languages
- testpage has allready a translation-page
- template mapped and works so far

but in TV I have no possibility to set any language related stuff. The
localization-tab is missing and the tutorial from the wiki doesn't work,
too (adding localization-lines to the DS as needed for FCEs).

Have I missed anything (setting page-TS?) or can anybody provide me the
latest cvs-version for testing?

Thanks.
--
Kind regards,