[TYPO3-templavoila] TVFreesite comments and feature requests...

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Tue Feb 14 14:51:03 CET 2006

Stig Nørgaard Færch wrote:

> About sharing templates. Would it be nice if the extension could unpack
> a template file itself, so it's easier to share template-packages?
> Also maybe a function to make zip-files of template-packages (html-files
> and stuff, TV DSTO file, menucode file).

Hello Stig,

I don't even use TV yet but wanted to let you know of those guys doing
TV templating: http://webempoweredchurch.org/products/templates/

I'm just playing the "enabler".  :)

Maybe they could be interested in working with you on that... If I
recall they had a discussion with Kasper about importing templates.

Patrick