[TYPO3-templavoila] TVFreesite comments and feature requests...

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Tue Feb 14 08:29:45 CET 2006

Don't know if anybody is actually using the extension, but it has been
downloaded   100+ times now.

First thing to know again, - is that it's only compatible with the 4.0
branch. Sorry for not letting people know from the start.

If you have any ideas or feature requests, I would like to know.
Also comments in general are welcome.

The next step will be to make the manual better. Right now it mostly
describes what the extension is about. I need to document how to make
own sample pages files.

About sharing templates. Would it be nice if the extension could unpack
a template file itself, so it's easier to share template-packages?
Also maybe a function to make zip-files of template-packages (html-files
and stuff, TV DSTO file, menucode file).

Any new ideas are welcome.

Best regards,
Stig