[TYPO3-templavoila] Fallback to default language in page properties

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Feb 8 14:10:14 CET 2006

Hi!

Tristan Koch wrote:
>  For now, I need to add an image for every single localization. Is there
> a way to fallback to the default language when the localized field (say:
> image) is empty/blank?

TV uses data from default language in FCE if you do not enter data for
specific language. At least this is how it works with the current CVS
version. For example imagine the following FCE form in page module:

Image (vDEF):   | aaa.gif
Image (vLV):    |
Header (vDEF):  | Welcome!
Image (vLV):    | Laipni lūdzam!

This will show aaa.gif for both languages and corresponding header.

Dmitry.