[TYPO3-templavoila] (newbie) backup/restore/create TV site?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Dec 13 09:29:01 CET 2006

Hi!

Oleg L. Sverdlov wrote:
> how can I create a backup copy of a TV template? After all the mapping
> and all manual editing of XML has done? So I can restore it from the
> backup in case something went wrong.

Click on the storage folder, select "More..." in popup menu and "Export
to T3D". There you need to export DS/TO *without* forcing pid/uid
values. Do not forget to export associated files.

As a result you can get one of three formats:
- t3d (binary)
- t3d gzip'ed
- xml

This file can be imported to any existing site, even with existing
DS/TOs and links between DS/TO will be maintained.

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs