[TYPO3-templavoila] Another usuability issue

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Fri Dec 8 16:22:17 CET 2006

Hey Tapio,

actually, here's the difference (actually, I added just one line of code
- if you look at the BT / patch, you'll see it immediately)

  - I don't use TSconfig
  - I don't show the content, I show a link to edit the page properties
  - I show the "edit page properties link" for every "specialDoktype"
not just the shortcut (doktype 4)

Also, it's not that the solution "TemplaVoila" itself annoys me - I like
it actually very much, it's just that some features are missing ;-)
that's why I write those patches.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-