[TYPO3-templavoila] Content isn't rendering

shikeb shikeb at srijan.in
Tue Dec 5 14:28:11 CET 2006

Hi,

I've made a template using TemplaVoila and most of it renders fine, but
one element in the Template Object fails to render. I've done mapping it
  again and again, I've deleted it and recreated it yet it doesn't
render. Also the tags which are supposed to contain the element are
rendering fine in the final output but they are empty. Also using the
page module I am able to enter content for the element but in the final
output it vanishes. Can anyone give me some hints?

Thanks.

--
Syed S. Rahman.
shikeb at srijan.in