[TYPO3-templavoila] Allocating language specific templates in a one-tree multilanguage structure

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Tue Dec 5 13:39:49 CET 2006

I can find no way of allocating a template to an alternative page
language in a one-tree multilanguage structure.

I have two languages. English is default, templates have been created
and allocated to those pages. I have added an alternative language
(Welsh), created the alternative language pages and created another set
of templates for the Welsh design BUT the pull-downs to allocated a
template don't seem to appear on the template page.

HELP!! Which step/code am I missing????

I've set the language in the Template Setup:

#Setting alternative language

config.uniqueLinkVars = L
config.sys_language_overlay = content_fallback
config.language = en
config.sys_language_uid = 0

[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
config.language = cy
config.sys_language_uid = 1
[global]

and added this to the DS:

<langDisable>1</langDisable>

--
Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.