[TYPO3-templavoila] Reusing data from parent pages in TV templates.

shikeb shikeb at srijan.in
Tue Dec 5 10:46:18 CET 2006

Hi all,

I am working on a template where we have a login form and a search form
which appear on all the pages. Using TemplaVoila I mapped the action
attributes of both the forms to a linkfield so that the search pages and
login pages can be defined for these forms while creating the pages. Now
my problem is that since the value of these two action attributes will
be the same throughout the site I have to define these values for every
page that I create, is it somehow possible for me to define the links
only once while creating the root-page and then have the sub-pages
inherit these values so that whenever new sub-pages are created these
values are automatically copied from the parent. Is this possible
through typoscript?

Thanks in advance.
--
Syed S. Rahman.